Dave Scepter Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 Not a bad price for 2 with FREE shipping👍 https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?source=3GOA5A9A&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_campaign=MF_SDOTD_2-28-2025&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMABhZGlkAAAGEGuP3G8BHTX0Q8i_N1S30MLFMIX1IXaCwH742ys0Q7HLzMfrzrXbtklLHFKGh9iqYg_aem_MsClp8MLyhTnJ2KVExYogQ
velorush Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 Bought! Thanks a bunch! I've got a couple but needed (at least) a couple more.
hamerhead Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 They must have sold out - now they're showing a 12-pack of D'addario 10s.
Dave Scepter Posted February 28, 2025 Author Posted February 28, 2025 28 minutes ago, hamerhead said: They must have sold out - now they're showing a 12-pack of D'addario 10s. It was a pretty good price 👌
HSB0531 Posted March 1, 2025 Posted March 1, 2025 8 hours ago, Dave Scepter said: Not a bad price for 2 with FREE shipping👍 https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?source=3GOA5A9A&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_campaign=MF_SDOTD_2-28-2025&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMABhZGlkAAAGEGuP3G8BHTX0Q8i_N1S30MLFMIX1IXaCwH742ys0Q7HLzMfrzrXbtklLHFKGh9iqYg_aem_MsClp8MLyhTnJ2KVExYogQ I bought one of these for the Standard Bass and it wasn't long enough. Wish it was because I liked the concept. It's definitely long enough for a guitar though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.