veatch Posted Monday at 08:39 PM Posted Monday at 08:39 PM TDC. <snicker> I see what you did there... 2 3 Quote
cmatthes Posted Monday at 08:42 PM Posted Monday at 08:42 PM Geez. "Play Authentic" or whatever, dude. 1 Quote
Saul Goodman Posted Tuesday at 12:34 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 12:34 PM 15 hours ago, veatch said: TDC. <snicker> I see what you did there... T (Thinline): Refers to the thin, semi-hollow body depth (roughly 1 ¾ inches deep) compared to Gibson's traditional deep-body archtops. D (Double): Indicates that the guitar is equipped with dual (two) pickups. C (Cherry): Denotes the factory translucent cherry red finish. Quote
beezerboy Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago I would have liked to hear more than the bridge pickup. and more than one song... maybe 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.