Hamer Fan Club Message Center

BCRGreg, did you repair this one?

Guest Meshuggah

You laff, but Greggles has a 58 or a 59 LP Jr with that same repair that is the finest Jr I've ever lusted after. It is left unpainted as well.

If that's a professional repair, Greg must be GOD!

For those that don't understand that this is the "Ultimate" compliment, let me explain. From what I've seen here on this very board, Greg's repairs don't look like repairs. That's the mark of a true professional.

I just hope I NEVER have to use his services; knock on Korina!

-Bobby

Greg does use a splint technique, but it looks a bit nicer when finished. He has several projects documented on his website like this one

I remember that one and a couple of others he posted over the years.

The man has a gift.

Laura's '81 Special was decapitated once. She would not have even bid on it if it didn't say in the description that the head stock repair was done by BCRGreg. It is a truly masterful job. Brooks can tell you. It is one of many of our Hamers he drooled on last week (and that was b4 he got drunk - well really drunk anyway).

I can't believe this guy on e-bay used the word "professional" for that repair. It looks like it was done by a blind guy wearing mittens compaerd to Laura's.

Actually, I DID do that one.

NAH!!!!!! I KEEED, I KEEED!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, folks, I'm just a desperately attractive guy doing the best that I can. (Or is that "attractively desperate"....)

Archived