BadgerDave Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 '95 USA Eclipse in Vintage Orange. Excellent condition, OHSC, medium neck profile, 100% original, no damage or repairs, no "Hameritis". Formerly owned by TomTeriffic. Selling because I just picked up a blue/green one and I don't need two Eclipses. $500.00 plus actual cost of shipping. PayPal O.K. if you add 3% to cover the fees.
jwhitcomb3 Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 Very nice! I also enjoyed your post on the Blue/Green one.How much does it weigh?And out of curiousity, how would you characterize the difference between the stock pickups and the Gregwinds?Thanks,Jonathan
BadgerDave Posted June 27, 2005 Author Posted June 27, 2005 How much does it weigh?And out of curiousity, how would you characterize the difference between the stock pickups and the Gregwinds? I'd estimate it weighs around 8.5 lbs. I'll weigh it tonight and post the precise number.The gregwinds are low output (5.9 K neck, 6.3 K bridge) with, IIRC, Alnico V magnets and wax potting. They have a pure and full clean tone and are very smooth as you turn up the volume and push the front end of a good tube amp.The Seymours are high output (8.5 and 16.5! K, respectively) with ceramic magnets. They are brighter and sound similar (IMO) to Duncan's Hot P-90s.
tomteriffic Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 This is a sweetie of a guitar. Rude as hell despite its simplicity. If I had the spare cash I'd buy it back.
tomteriffic Posted June 28, 2005 Posted June 28, 2005 With shipping and PayPal, that works out to $66.666666 per pound. OOOOWWWEEEEEOOO
Jack C Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 Bump for Dave. I referred a guy who had inquired about my Eclipse over here to see this one.
BadgerDave Posted June 30, 2005 Author Posted June 30, 2005 Thanks, Jack.The Eclipse is sold. It has ended it's much appreciated vacation at Madison Square Basement and is returning to it's home with TomTerrific and Most Esteemed Redhead.
tomteriffic Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 Thanks, Dave, for the opportunity to get it back. It's much appreciated. I know you must be enjoying the blue one! Or is it green????
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.