Hamer Fan Club Message Center

BadgerDave's moving sale Part 2

Prices do not include shipping or PaYPal fees.

Hamer Special, Checkerboard logo, very good condition, all original with OHSC. Thin neck- $800.

NatSpecial1.jpg

Hamer Sunburst, possibly the only early 80's one ever made in trans green. Very dark finish, looks almost black in indirect light. Great chunky neck! all original with correct early 80's Hamer HSC. The guitar has a couple of significant finsh cracks on the top as pictured. The neck pickup mounting screw holes were stripped, so the neck pickup is now mounted directly to the body. The binding is slightly separated in the treble cutaway and waist. None of this affects tone or playability. $1,500.00

GreenSpecial1.jpg

Both of these are great sounding guitars- among the top few of the dozens I've owned over the years. Both are set up with low action and have no issues with buzzing, dead spots or twists. Frets are good on both - some wear, no significant pits, grooves or flat spots.

a3.JPG

Hamer Talledega, Custom trans black finish. Just like new, 9.99/10 condition with OHSC and Certificate. Duncan P-Rails and Triple Shot rings installed. Original Double Ds included. $1,900.00!!!!!!!!!

See photo above, and:

a2.JPG

Thanks for all of the inquires on the bound and crowned green flame '04 Sunburst and the zebra Special. I'm not looking to sell either of these, but if anyone makes me an offer too good to refuse . . .

Thanks for all of the inquires on the bound and crowned green flame '04 Sunburst and the zebra Special. I'm not looking to sell either of these, but if anyone makes me an offer too good to refuse . . .

Was that the Zebra Special I sold to JohnnyThunders? If so, very nice guitar.

BadgerDave - Congrats on your marriage. Your gear is always topnotch. Question on the Tally: How do you have those pickups wired? From reading the SD website, looks like you can do coil-splitting with an added switch.

Was that the Zebra Special I sold to JohnnyThunders? If so, very nice guitar.

Yes. I bought it from JT.

BadgerDave - Congrats on your marriage. Your gear is always topnotch. Question on the Tally: How do you have those pickups wired? From reading the SD website, looks like you can do coil-splitting with an added switch.

They are wired to Seymour Duncan Triple Shot mounting rings. The Triple Shots have built in micro switches that allow you to activate either or both coils of each pickup with no mods to the guitar or stock wiring. Combined with the Talledega's 4 way pickup selector, you can get all possible single and double coil combinations in series or parallel - blade single coil, P-90 or humbucking.

Archived