nxtr6 Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 I am looking to sell my 93 Special to pick up a 4 string bass, I have a custom 12ver but want to add a 4 string to fill the gaps I cannot with the 12ver.1993 Hamer Special w/HSC not original purchased last year when I bought the guitar owner had no case. This guitar is in 9 of 10 condition I am not sure what price it at I don't want to eat a loss but I need to sell ASAP... Look the numbers I have been given range from $950 - $650, not sure on the Hamer Special market but $650 seems low for its year and condition. Anyhow if you are interested please p.m. me for more info and or pictures.*Thanks much burningyen for the info...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/plan9skateshop/Hamer/ For her age she is beautiful. pics do no justice, Thanks much,Nick Hattiesburg, MS 39402601-329-6188
burningyen Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Welcome, and http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29582 .
burningyen Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Very cool, you don't see a lot of mahogany Specials with humbuckers.
nxtr6 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 Very cool, you don't see a lot of mahogany Specials with humbuckers. Thanks for the compliment, I know what you are saying since most show up in a a P90 config... I was going to keep her but found another Hamer Bass to take her place, and so the Hamer Bass collection starts... Thanks again... I'm off to spread the word of Hamer (past for now) and of course The HFC and its wealth or should I say plethora of all things Hamer and others... V/R, Nick
veatch Posted March 25, 2010 Posted March 25, 2010 Welcome! Below is a sneak pic for the clicking inpaired.
nxtr6 Posted March 25, 2010 Author Posted March 25, 2010 Okay, Big thanks to veatch for the gratis pic...Long thoughts on fair price only made my head hurt so I'm going to kind of split it down the middle...$850 shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 USA. (ship / insure outside the lower 48 can be worked out).Alternative price option$800 you pay shipping and insure anywhere on the planet or beyond...My eBay profile if you desire to check out my feedback; http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback the only option for trades would be for an eight string bass...Oh, and if your in or near the Hattiesburg, MS area and desire to take her for a test drive, I'd be more than happy to hand over the keys, plus you would save $ on ship / insurance...Thanks much in advanceV/R,Nick
nxtr6 Posted March 25, 2010 Author Posted March 25, 2010 Okay, after hearing about some previous pricing and sales on Specials maybe my down the middle was a little high, so I am going to drop it a little.Lets go with; $750 I (S&I).$700 you (S&I).V/R,Nicklove it!Nice...V/R,Nick
nxtr6 Posted March 29, 2010 Author Posted March 29, 2010 Price Drop... Okay, with the recent flood of USA Hamer on eBay guitars not bass' I am (for The HFC) doing one last price drop, (I need to pay for the Hamer Bass) then I guess I have to put her out to pasture on eBay... Here goes nothing;$650 you pay ship & insure$700 I'll pay ship & insureV/R,Nick
nxtr6 Posted March 31, 2010 Author Posted March 31, 2010 SOLD. Thanks for all who took a look, New owner is a HFC member, it's good to know its staying in the familyV/R,NickTo any moderators, if you could leave this up for a few days to let those who looked see my thanks message...V/R,Nick
crunchee Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 Great guitar, and a great deal! I wish it was me that got it, but I already have two Special HBs (a '95 in trans cherry and a '94 in TV yellow), can't justify a third at the moment. I think that the new owner will be very happy!
DaveinSF Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 Just wanted to say, I was the satisfied buyer of this Special. It came exactly as advertised, in great shape. Nick was a great guy to deal with, great communication, and he went the extra mile to ship it collect on my shipper account. AAA+++
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.