Caddie Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Got some parts in your junk drawer that you wanna unload? I can help you with your spring cleaning while you help me gather parts for The MongrelCaster. I'm looking for: locking tuners - Sperzel or Schaller, 6-on-a-side or 3+3LSR roller nutABM roller bridge - like from a T62 or VintageS4-bolt neck platetruss rod cover with odd inscriptionparts that have been naturally "relicked" and/or have plenty of natural "mojo" are preferred.Must be "steroid free' to protect the integrity of the gameTell me whatcha got & whatcha want. Perhaps we can "scratch each others backs". ;-)Thanks.Noonan
hamerboy_ Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Hey Noonan, I've got a set of chrome 6-inline Sperzel locking tuners. Got 'em used for a project that never happened. Nice and clean. $40 shipped. Let me know.-Bobbybobpeltz@hotmail.com
tobereeno Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I got an LSR nut somewhere, if I can find it, we can work something out
hardheartedbill Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 No worries w/ Noonan, great buyer and outstanding caddie LOL
JJ Paul Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Caddie... I'll getcha some smoking pups handmade by a german geek, whattabout that, huh?You just gotta promise to review 'em, OK?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.