Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'97 Hamer Mahogany Standard gone on eBay


Recommended Posts

Posted

wow.. IMHO the seller did well, but it looked pretty clean and had a the

bonus of no pickguard.

Bruce919 also had a pretty cool 2008 for sale too.

Posted

I've been lusting for a Mahogany Standard for about 10 years now.

Me too, but I desisted years ago. Either they are heavy, and/or expensive. There are so many guitars around everywhere, that it does not matter.

You will be fine. :lol:

Posted

I've been lusting for a Mahogany Standard for about 10 years now.

Me too, but I desisted years ago. Either they are heavy, and/or expensive. There are so many guitars around everywhere, that it does not matter.

You will be fine. :lol:

That's why I was curious about the weight, I have two that are medium weight, luckily...but I found them about 11 or 12 years ago, and pickins have been slim ever since for all-mahogany Standards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...