Blueshound Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I'm going to be in the Twin Cities this weekend with my family. What are the cool music stores to see other than Willie's? Thanks in advance. Lee
quik Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Guitar Center off 494Guitar Center off 694Music Go Round - several locations, but I always hit the one in WoodburyAlso, Stillwater, MN has a nice music store. It used to be called Water Music, but I think it's called Stillwater Music now. They have a nice selection of RainSong acoustics, which is interesting and fun to jam on.
BadgerDave Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Lavonne's in SavageEncore Music near uptownGroth Music in BloomingtonSolidbody Guitar in north MPLS (www.solidbodyguitar.com)American Guitar Boutique in St. Paul (www.americanguitarboutique.com)Dave's Guitar in LaCrosse, WI (3 hour drive, but worth it) (www.davesguitar.com)
Hamerica Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Willie's and Lavonne's are two that I have been too. My first Willie's trip was drool worthy. Seemed that there were these new limited edition Hamer Standards just starting to poor in. Good thing my wallet was a little flat or I wouldn't have picked up a certain Steve Stevens at Lavonnes. I haven't been that way in a while. Need to get back.
sirDaniel Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I consider both Bruce's and Badger's house music stores, so put them on the map.Lavonne's is me favorite.Savage amps is right down the street from lavonnes. Their amp collection on display will put you in a frenzy...
BillW Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Willie's and Lavonne's are two that I have been too. My first Willie's trip was drool worthy. Seemed that there were these new limited edition Hamer Standards just starting to poor in. Good thing my wallet was a little flat or I wouldn't have picked up a certain Steve Stevens at Lavonnes. Was that recently?? Tell us about it .... - man I live like 5 minutes from there and haven't been in a while .. got my Cali there about 2-3 years ago
BruceM Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I consider both Bruce's and Badger's house music stores, so put them on the map.Lavonne's is me favorite.Hahahahaha...You never know what might be for sale when you stop by, either. Make me an offer.Can't believe I've lived here for 15 years and never been to Lavonne's. I'll have to make the pilgrimage.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.