diablo175 Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 This should go to someone who will truly appreciate it, as is. I've owned it less than 3 days. New EB .009 Slinky strings on it. The back plate & screws are off as well as one trem spring. All are in the OHS case. Asking what I paid. $1600.00 paypal gift or cover the 3% charge. Bank Cashier's check or USPS Money Order is okay, too. Would consider a trade for an Hamer SS1 routed to float, crowns and 24 frets, or a USA Standard w/ Floyd.
Andrew Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 I have to ask - what does the three-way do with only a single pickup?Series, parallel and tapped?
diablo175 Posted November 14, 2012 Author Posted November 14, 2012 I have to ask - what does the three-way do with only a single pickup?Series, parallel and tapped?Yup.
tmsfo Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 I have to ask - what does the three-way do with only a single pickup?Series, parallel and tapped?I think its "blend/chop/frappe"
diablo175 Posted November 15, 2012 Author Posted November 15, 2012 Bump. No hurry but I'm not gonna let this sit around. Either it gets gone here or somewhere else. I'd rather see it stay in the family.
diablo175 Posted November 16, 2012 Author Posted November 16, 2012 Now it's imperative that someone here buy the Fung Cali custom. We need to get Texas Jake's iridescent LE into the HFC family and I'm just the man for the job. But to accomplish this I need YOUR help. Buy my Cali so I can get his. Win-win. :lol:
diablo175 Posted November 17, 2012 Author Posted November 17, 2012 I'll amend the trade bait list to include a Phantom GT. Preferably with tremolo.
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted November 18, 2012 Posted November 18, 2012 This has to go to someone here! I'm currently looking at selling everything else I have
diablo175 Posted November 18, 2012 Author Posted November 18, 2012 This has to go to someone here! I'm currently looking at selling everything else I have Hamer awareness/appreciation isn't very common outside of the HFC. I was recently reminded of this on several other forums. This should go to someone who appreciates it.
diablo175 Posted December 4, 2012 Author Posted December 4, 2012 Just a bump reminder that this beauty is still available as trade fodder. Would consider a SS1 w/ 24 frets, crowned and routed (if possible). Also would consider a Jackson Dinly DK1 (2H) or <gasp>... ... another reverse head Cali (HS) :lol:
Rodan Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 This has to go to someone here! I'm currently looking at selling everything else I have Hamer awareness/appreciation isn't very common outside of the HFC. I was recently reminded of this on several other forums. This should go to someone who appreciates it. Man, there's appreciation HERE... But all I got's a 1/4 ton Franken-P-Bass, with a Kahler, a D-Tuner, a body that could be Boogie' or Mighty Mite and a replacement Schaller pickup. Not NEARly as pretty as this Cali' and... something tells me that - realistically - I should trade for a suitable bass. Wish I had a bit a' cash.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.