Hfan Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 Odd CL ad, I assumed it was a phishing scam or something but I googled the address and that appears legit. Also no asking for direct e mail responses. Mentions a "Hammer". Guilds, Gibbies etc. Which is the Hamer? I was guessing the bottom right pic but it appears to be a Gibson case. http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/5518541112.html edit, just noticed it is a few week old ad..
donplob Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 too bad this concluded last week. would be curious to know what type of numbers they all went for...
killerteddybear Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 Check at this website, in a few weeks they should publish the bid results for the last NJ auction. https://www.treasury.gov/auctions/treasury/gp/bidresults.html From scanning a few of the files, it doesn't look like much sells for super cheap. But you never know.
cmatthes Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 There was at least one "Chibson" in there, and an import Hamer. Meh...
Hfan Posted April 21, 2016 Author Posted April 21, 2016 The Gibson's ? looked interesting..not that I need one. Just never saw a CL ad like that. Assuming it''s not the US Treasury using CL. A middle man or something?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.