Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1999 Hamer Korina Artist Custom - SOLD

#31 of a limited series of (I believe) 35 or so. SOLD.

I won't go into a bunch of accolades, those who are looking are probably at least familiar with the Korina Artist models. This one takes that model and adds crown inlays, neck binding and Duncan Seth Lovers pickups.

Condition-wise, I would call it very good with only light and normal playwear. There is some very light fretwear in the cowboy chord area, but nothing that requires any work, IMO The finish on the back seems to be a little cloudy and I don't know if that playwear or something to do with the finish itself. It's smooth, just a little cloudy when looking at an angle. The god hardware shows the typical tarnishing that I see on most gold hardware. There is a pencil eraser sized ding right under the serial number.

The neck measurements are:

Width - 1 11/16" at the nut, 2 1/16" t the 12th fret

Thickness - 7/8" at the nut, 7/8" at the 12th fret.

Weight - 7.1 pounds

What can I say, it's a typical Hamer that's been played but not abused. the neck is nice and chunky and the guitar pays well up and down the neck. 

More pics here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoLRRT1O_HxXgZVbqf9X0znYSjTUDg?e=rfgh66

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Korina artists are the shit, man. Still think about getting my old one back...

this one takes the amazing sound and playability of my plane Jane and adds all of the bling. Plus, no 1st fret crown!!!

• currypowder changed the title to 1999 Hamer Korina Artist Custom - $1,850 - PRICE DROP - $1,650

Mine is an unbound in jazzburst and is not a Custom, but a hearty +1 to the merits of Korina HB Artists.  Incredible guitars.

• currypowder changed the title to 1999 Hamer Korina Artist Custom - SOLD

Archived