Hamer Fan Club Message Center

saw Victor Wooten and his brothers last night

Jazz Alley is Seattle's best kept 'secret'.  Any of ya'll near there should check the Jazz Alley calendar. I had sort of advance notice for tickets, and got a table up front, I leaned forward in my chair to get the photo of Victor's pedalboard, sorry no live photos. 

The JC120 appears to be alive and well, Regi Wooten very much does his own thing on guitar, he's really a lot of fun and a great player, when I last saw him with Victor 25 years ago, he did Purple Haze, I wish they had done that again.   Roy is still a great drummer. I will get tickets next time they come to Jazz Alley, hopefully similarly good seating.  

victor wooten rig.jpg

victor wooten pedal board.jpg

regi wooten rig.jpg

There are some great acts on their calendar in coming months. Guess I gotta see if we can get our old bodies up for a 3 hour trip each way......

On 4/7/2023 at 1:01 PM, django49 said:

There are some great acts on their calendar in coming months. Guess I gotta see if we can get our old bodies up for a 3 hour trip each way......

Wives seem to like staying in hotels, I haven't checked pricing, but staying over afterwards at the Westin (same parking) would be pretty handy. 

On 4/7/2023 at 1:01 PM, django49 said:

If you have never seen Mike Stern, do yourself a favour on December 5th or 6th:

https://www.jazzalley.com/www-home/artist.jsp?shownum=7414image.png.109eb3c8420a1a53a375a73b3e675044.png

Archived