-
Posts
4,530 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by ARM OF HAMER
-
-
Happy New Years to all the Guitar [and Bass] slingers here on the HFC. "Slingers"? No don't mean sewing machines...................see what I did there?
-
Year End Experiences in Buying and Selling
ARM OF HAMER replied to LucSulla's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Bought one guitar that I had been searching for years now, finally found one in the condition and color I was looking for. This one was all stock also........most I have seen were modified or in such bad condition. Got it from Chicago Music Exchange and they were great to deal with, fast shipping and the guitar was just as described, beautiful! -
Merry Christmas!, to everyone here on the HFC.
-
Now Hofner files for bankruptcy.
ARM OF HAMER replied to stobro's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
If Paul McCartney had never played a Hofner bass they would have hit the skids years ago.........................Hofner, isn't that the guy that used to be the head of the TEAMSTERS and went missing? -
Some of these I'm sure improved on some things from the old ones. But back in the day................I used a Goodrich H-10K. It is actually made for pedal steel guitar, loved it. It did everything I wanted it to do and nothing I didn't. I paid I think 50 60 bucks for mine and it was in perfect shape, now I see one and they are asking several hundred+. VERY RARE Goodrich Sound H-10k High Ten High Profile Passive Volume Pedal - Black EXCELLENT CONDITION | Reverb
-
Wow that is a great looking "S". Back when I first joined the HFC i REALLY wanted one of those, but I picked one up at a music store here in Minnesota and it was a tank. I had a great Gibson L-5S at one point...........I actually own 2 of them and they like this model were all maple, heavy and were a very bright sounding guitar.
-
R.I.P. Steve Cropper
ARM OF HAMER replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
- 18 replies
-
- 10
-
-
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! π
ARM OF HAMER replied to Dave Scepter's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
AMEN! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the HFC! -
Vintage 1976 NON-standard Hamer Standard 12-string guitar | The Gear Page
-
WOW! I think this is appropriate.
-
PSA Standard Case at Music Zoo
ARM OF HAMER replied to velorush's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
That is a hell of a lot of $$$$ for something in such poor condition, yeah it is a RARE case.....................it's certainly rare in that condition.π² -
Yep, Fantastic singer and guitarist...............I think that is the same group that she did "WHITE RABBITT" with.
-
Well I WAS going to show you the "GILLIGAN" LP.......................but now I'm not.π
-
-
-
This is cool (79 Sunburst content)
ARM OF HAMER replied to stonge's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Cool! IMHO Hamer's best guitar model! -
So, I'm buying a Violin.......sort of.
ARM OF HAMER replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Well the builder has certainly taken the whole "Violin" guitar concept to a whole another level. Pretty cool for sure, I've seen other makers with violin shaped guitars with the f holes but nothing like that one. Be interesting to hear your comments when you get it in hand. BTW didn't Hamer make a Violin shaped guitar? I know they made a bass version.