zorrow Posted May 20, 2025 Posted May 20, 2025 Yeah, I know you guys are attached to your guitars, but it’s always worth trying, so here we go: I want a Black Standard, preferably from the most recent models. I you have one for sale, please PM me. I live in Florida, in the Fort-Lauderdale area. Thanks in advance! PS: No Floyd or Kahler, please.
RobB Posted May 20, 2025 Posted May 20, 2025 20 minutes ago, zorrow said: I you have one for sale, please PM me. I live in Florida, in the Fort-Lauderdale area. Whut? Did you finally get tired of the Great White North?
Dave Scepter Posted May 20, 2025 Posted May 20, 2025 You're probably looking for a bound n crown one huh?
zorrow Posted May 20, 2025 Author Posted May 20, 2025 2 hours ago, RobB said: Whut? Did you finally get tired of the Great White North? Older bones dislike colder weather. 😜
zorrow Posted May 20, 2025 Author Posted May 20, 2025 1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said: You're probably looking for a bound n crown one huh? Crowned? Nah, I don’t care. Dot inlays, unbound neck and unbound headstock are okay. Just bound body is preferable to me… though I generally dislike pickguards. Yet, is this baby FS? What year?
zorrow Posted May 28, 2025 Author Posted May 28, 2025 Let’s bump this. You owners of black 2000’s Standards may take advantage of my current GAS as of right now. I don’t know how long it will last, so sell me yours NOW! 😜
Mike Brooks Posted May 28, 2025 Posted May 28, 2025 I responded to the “Greco” post with some pics. I have a 2006 Standard signed by Rick Nielsen. And possibly was his that he gave to a charity auction.
Jim85IROC Posted May 28, 2025 Posted May 28, 2025 if you're interested in slumming with an imported one, I've got this that I've been thinking about letting go:
zorrow Posted May 28, 2025 Author Posted May 28, 2025 5 hours ago, Mike Brooks said: I responded to the “Greco” post with some pics. I have a 2006 Standard signed by Rick Nielsen. And possibly was his that he gave to a charity auction. I don’t dislike this one, but would prefer bound body and no pickguard. In addition, signed by Nielsen should make it expensive, right? I guess I will wait a little, at least for now.
zorrow Posted May 28, 2025 Author Posted May 28, 2025 49 minutes ago, Jim85IROC said: if you're interested in slumming with an imported one, I've got this that I've been thinking about letting go: Doesn’t look bad at all, and I know how playable the imports are. Yet, I’m looking for an American Hamer. 😉
zorrow Posted June 13, 2025 Author Posted June 13, 2025 Bumping it once again, to give just another chance to the opportunistic sellers around to make some cash on my GAS attack. 😜 By the way, a couple of gems have popped here, but for me it’s a must to have a bound body, no floating tremolo (no Khaler, no Floyd) and no pickguard. For the rest, I don’t care much —dot, block, trapeze, boomerang inlays… I don’t mind! Bound or unbound neck, I don’t mind! TOM with stoptail or string-through-body, sustainblock… I don’t mind! Year… well, I prefer 2K, 90’s and then the older ones, in that order, but I don’t mind much either. Just PM me if you have one. You won’t regret it! 😛
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.