Jimbilly Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 I have made peace with the Kahler, I like the one on my Proto ii
RobB Posted September 26, 2025 Posted September 26, 2025 On 9/24/2025 at 11:50 AM, Jimbilly said: I have made peace with the Kahler, I like the one on my Proto ii Same. Once dialed in, I’ve yet to experience any problems with my Proto ll vibrato. I did swap out the string lock for a Stringlock Pro. Works like a charm.
topekatj Posted September 26, 2025 Posted September 26, 2025 The Kahler: ‘twas good enough for Glenn …. ’nuff said!
scottcald Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 To me, the Kahler was always like anything else, it just needed set up properly. I used one for many years without issue. The Tipton model is great.
mathman Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 I always wanted a mid to late 80's phantom to match my cruse bass. Got offered one many years ago but I had no cash at the time.
ChugD Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 That guitar ticks a lot of boxes for me. I prefer a Kahler, single pickup, inline headstock.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.