Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh boy, I am sure there is no connection, but just thinking of his recent health scare. I still remember when he was on American Pickers, and they were going through his collection.

Looking through the guitars, this might result in the highest selling Gibson "Zoot Suit" SG ever. I was really tempted by those when they were still being sold.

So, who do we think #0004 will go to? With Jim Irsay having passed away, I'm wondering who the next super collector will be.

  • Like 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

It might go to Japan! 🤣 

Someone had to bid against Irsay, so many of these guitars will still have high bids.  

Pretty sure Jim Irsay is going to sit this one out.  He's IBS...IRBS...TDC...TDGO (The Death Goes On)...

  • Haha 5
Posted
5 hours ago, alantig said:

I didn't want to be greedy - we should all participate here.

PFTF- Pining for the fjords

  • Haha 6
Posted

I should put my owned and worn sweaters 4sale too. Maybe someone’s bidding on it. I bet none would do. B) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...