Saul Goodman Posted Thursday at 09:34 PM Posted Thursday at 09:34 PM I made sure my Cali Tweed is pre Gibson. It's only by days, but pre Gibson. The dealer I got it from has real disdain that they fired Randy. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he's seen this propaganda. Mouse piss! Indeed. 3 Quote
Spinaltap Posted Friday at 10:01 AM Posted Friday at 10:01 AM Thanks, Good watch.. Just a little mouse pee always improves the tone... It's amazing how long employees have been there, and I am sad that Randy was, shown the door. My DC-2 is such a incredible amp, and I will never sell it.. 2 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Friday at 01:05 PM Posted Friday at 01:05 PM I have not kept up with what has been going on. Why was Randy Smith fired? Quote
Saul Goodman Posted Friday at 06:26 PM Author Posted Friday at 06:26 PM 5 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: I have not kept up with what has been going on. Why was Randy Smith fired? You know the old saying, " A cunt's gotta cunt." 1 Quote
Menehune Posted Friday at 09:02 PM Posted Friday at 09:02 PM Randy! Randy Randy Randy! Don't worry, Randy's still in the house! Gibson fired him, but he's still in the house! 🙄 Quote
scottcald Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago In case folks don't know, Randall has his own channel. It's been a few months, but he talks Boogie history on it. 3 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.