-
Posts
745 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Menehune
-
This can't be Seymour Duncan?
Menehune replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thanks for this, @Saul Goodman. I visited Stevens' site. He's a persnickety craftsman. -
You'd think Shatner would have gotten singing coaching starting back in the later 60' or 70's. But no. Beat Poet Style 'till the end.
-
Yuck. Simplified so that Young could toddle alongside the song and pretend....whatever. The Zep boys were clearly funning him.
-
I LOVED your single-note answers, Greg.
-
Thank Saul. Didn't know of him, but happy to learn of a good soul who banked their all.
-
Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue When I want you in my arms When I want you and all your charms Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Strum, strum, strum, strum When I feel blue in the night And I need to hold you tight Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Strum I can make you sing, strum your every string Anytime, night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm strumming' my life away I need you so that I can play I love you so and so I say Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Strum, strum, strum, strum Blue I can make you sing, strum your every string Anytime, night or day Only trouble is, gee whiz I'm strumming' my life away I can make you sing, strum your every string Anytime, night or day Whenever I want you, all I have to do is Strum you, dear Blue Strum you, dear Blue Strum, strum, strum, strum
-
2020 Les Paul Standard 50s
Menehune replied to G Man's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
If I didn't have a passel of belovwd Monacos already.... -
NGD: Provision OLP Double Cut
Menehune replied to currypowder's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Really lovely, Greg. Bonus points for the rear cover being similar to those on early Standards. -
That is a profoundly clean guitar, @Saul Goodman. Was it put into experimental stasis just after manufacture?
-
HamerFanClub Site Status Update
Menehune replied to hikarateboy's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Your diligence is deeply appreciated, Ted. -
Remembering Mr Johnny Winter
Menehune replied to Dave Scepter's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I saw Johnny Winter many years ago when he played in an Upstate NY gin mill noted for bringing in national acts. No glitz. Just a grimey, perfact bar band playing flat out to beat back The Devil. -
PSA Hamer Mirage 1 FB $1250
Menehune replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have a Mirage 1. Just want to share the joy. -
PSA Hamer Mirage 1 FB $1250
Menehune replied to bry4321's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Great guitar. And shipping included. Go for it, @Saul Goodman. -
-
It seems the iteration of the description was written by a semi-literate, and included mistakenly, while the leading description was the LLM clean-up. The iteration mentions "[t]he neck shape is a medium O." Does that make it a universal neck shape that works for every guitaristhe neck shape is a medium O?
-
Link, please.
-
Danny Gatton's personal acoustic FS
Menehune replied to DaveH's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Very nice. I suppose treefiddy won't cut it. -
IT' ALIVE!!!!!!!!! Migration to new host complete.
Menehune replied to hikarateboy's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Thanks Ted! -
PSA- Cruisebass @ GC
Menehune replied to P Franco's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have the blue twin to that bass. It's terrific.