Hamer Fan Club Message Center

$250 Ovation Balladeer Special (Model S771) U.S.A. made

Had this for sale a while back as you can see...decided to keep it. Now I've got a pretty hefty speeding ticket ;) ----and I've got to sell this ASAP. So $250 plus shipping!!!!!!!

HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

I MUST SELL my Ovation Balladeer Special ASAP. Hence the great price of $250 plus shipping. I believe it to be a 2001 model. Serial number 562296. Made in Hartford, Conn. Not a collector's piece, but a nice guitar for very little $$$$! I'm the second owner. It's got the deep bowl, OP24+ electronics. Sounds really good unplugged--especially for an O, but like all U.S.A Ovations--GREAT plugged up. It could use a fresh setup. The guitar has been played, but not abused.

THE ONLY ISSUES: It's got a couple of surface cracks (typical of Ovation's) on the top that were professionally repaired when the previous owner had it...you have to look closely to see it. Also, a little chip out of one corner on the headstock--that's it other than some small nicks. I hope you can see the repair in the pics.

This is a ridiculously cheap price, but I really need the cash fast for a speeding ticket...C'mon, help me out guys.

You can call me at 706 267 6337 or email at [email protected].

Jake

ovationpics001.jpg

ovationpics007.jpg

ovationpics008.jpg

ovationpics010.jpg

ovationpics002.jpg

ovationpics005.jpg

i have this exact guitar... also has a repaired crack... sounds sick and the satin finish feels nice on the neck. It plays like an electric in terms of nice feel imo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

bump

Wow I thought it would have sold by now! Did your kids ever get anything for Christmas? It seems like most guitars are taking longer to sell nowadays.

ZR, I actually decided not to sell it right before Christmas. Turns out I got a pretty nice bonus at work, and yes, the kids had a nice Christmas.

I had no intention of putting it back up for sale, but I got a pretty hefty speeding ticket recenlty, and just really need the cash.

BTW, I'm selling for $250 plus shipping now. This is a STUPID good price, but I just need a quick sale. If anyone, can tell me how to delete this add, I'll do so.

Also, can you guys see the pics? My work has outlawed photobucket, so I can't tell if the pics are in the thread.

I can see them just fine.

Archived