murkat Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 Joe Perry played a lefty Strat for many years.... many years...and looked cool as hell doin it too.
hrtatak Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 As Jason said; leave our damn guitars alone. It's hard enough to find a lefty already.
kurtsstuff Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 In the late 70's I had a Lefty strat strung righty and it kicked ass buthad to remove a tone pot and reposition the volume pot cuzkept turning myself off cuz the back of my palm slowly rolled off the volume
MCChris Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 Joe Perry played a lefty Strat for many years.... many years...and looked cool as hell doin it too.Yeah but he was so blasted on heroin he probably thought he was playing a righty.
serial Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 Joe Perry played a lefty Strat for many years.... many years...and looked cool as hell doin it too.Yeah but he was so blasted on heroin he probably thought he was playing a righty.He's sober and he still plays that one. At least it was in his guitar racks in '04 when I went to see them.
MCChris Posted March 27, 2008 Posted March 27, 2008 He's sober and he still plays that one. At least it was in his guitar racks in '04 when I went to see them.Lefty Strat strung righty + wig + cosmetic surgery = poseurYou're not gonna prevail here, counselor. No matter how hard you try.
serial Posted April 8, 2011 Posted April 8, 2011 He's sober and he still plays that one. At least it was in his guitar racks in '04 when I went to see them. Lefty Strat strung righty + wig + cosmetic surgery = poseur You're not gonna prevail here, counselor. No matter how hard you try. Ha-did you see the pics of my new lefty Strat?! Actually, it's the best sounding Strat I've ever owned (it's a '78). The only negative is that it is, as I knew, not that easy to play on the treble side above the 18th fret. Not a big deal. Plays great and since I only use the volume control on Strats, it works out just fine. It was cheap and I like it. Gonna have to have Stike do something disgusting to it for sure. I'm not getting a wig or cosmetic surgery anytime soon though...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.