Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 The only Hamer I have is my 92 Korean Diablo Slammer Series which I've had from new. Some of you may have seen the modifications I've done since owning it on this thread HERE. The thing is, I simply MUST have a US Hamer (with Floyd). My preferred choice would ba a California model but I will condider a Chap. TLE, Centaura etc. I am even selling my Jackson DK2M on ebay at a vastly reduced rate so I can help finance myself a US Hamer. Been in love with Hamers since 84 but have never been able to source one at a price I liked. I realise now that I've been looking in the wrong places & at the wrong time. I've now been pointed in the right direction by some HFCers on here (cheers Ben) & I'm broadening my search. Once I find what I want, all I need from the seller is the dimensions & weight of the package & I'll do the rest: I pay the price/postage/insurance/import-tax. I'm in no immediate rush but will endeavour to have enough cash by next week. TIA, Vic Croll
Bennyboy-UK Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 That's got to be like my first name check - apart from the odd dodgy quote here and there!Good luck old sausage!B
Roli Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 1994 Mahogany Cali Elite - Euro 900,- plus shipping
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 7, 2010 Author Posted September 7, 2010 1994 Mahogany Cali Elite - Euro 900,- plus shipping That is beautiful but I have to decline as I can't afford it. Thanks, Vic...
diablo175 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 1994 Mahogany Cali Elite - Euro 900,- plus shipping Holy Californian, Batman! Roli- that's a beauty! Is that a red-ish orange or an orange-ish red? Das ist eine shone Gitarre!
Victor (Fret Friend) Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 It's an absolute corker & exactly what I want. If I could afford it, I'd snap it up. Deffo one for the future though & I'm saving up the pennies right now...So guys. I'm putting my search for a Cali on hold for the time being as I've agreed to by a 1990 Cent from Matt.I will deffo be looking to buy a Cali in the future once I have the funds & will either bump this or start a new thread.Thanks so much for the offers of your great looking guitars.Respect, Vic...
carfish7 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 Steve Stevens II?Less than the price indicated.......http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.p...c=44386&hl=Z
DarrenD Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 Yeah you just missed that beat-up cali elite for $500 too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.