jeffbelch Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 I'd love to find a Monaco with a wraptail. I know there was a single pickup goldtop on the forum a while back. Let me know what you have. Thanks!-Jeffjeffbelch@yahoo.com
jeffbelch Posted November 7, 2010 Author Posted November 7, 2010 Still looking...let me know what you have.
G Man Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 As an FYI there's a nice Monaco III w/bigsby and Lollar P90s in jazzburst over on the gear page. no affiliation with seller.
jeffbelch Posted November 10, 2010 Author Posted November 10, 2010 Thanks G Man! As for now, I'm still looking.
cmatthes Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 You may have a tough time finding one of those with dots. Vics were standard trim on that model.
jeffbelch Posted November 10, 2010 Author Posted November 10, 2010 Thanks cmatthes. I didn't know that. In fact, I've never owned a Hamer, so I don't know too, too much about them. I'll happily take one with the victory inlays. It's just that generally, I prefer simple over elaborate. Thanks for the message.
carfish7 Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 Nice natural Monaco III at Willie's here in MN.Linky;http://www.williesguitars.com/index.cfm/home/1/newlisting/15Z
jeffbelch Posted November 16, 2010 Author Posted November 16, 2010 Thanks Carfish...beautiful guitar. I'm looking for one with humbuckers, for sure. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.
bubs_42 Posted November 18, 2010 Posted November 18, 2010 Thanks cmatthes. I didn't know that. In fact, I've never owned a Hamer, so I don't know too, too much about them. I'll happily take one with the victory inlays. It's just that generally, I prefer simple over elaborate. Thanks for the message. Well hang out here, keep your eyes and ears open. Just watch your wallet. Thanks Carfish...beautiful guitar. I'm looking for one with humbuckers, for sure. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. Absolutely Great Guitar's....officially that is what I am adding next. I've finally talked myself out of a Tally.
G Man Posted November 20, 2010 Posted November 20, 2010 This one just showed up to TGP, but at this price it might already be gone.http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=807399
jeffbelch Posted November 20, 2010 Author Posted November 20, 2010 Still looking for a semi-hollow with humbuckers and bigsby...
plagtr2 Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 This seems pretty reasonable for new:http://www.willcuttguitars.com/_product_31...obacco_Sunburst
specialized2 Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 This chambered Monaco Elite is still for sale... $1000 shippedhttp://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.p...c=41668&hl=
jeffbelch Posted November 29, 2010 Author Posted November 29, 2010 This chambered Monaco Elite is still for sale... $1000 shippedhttp://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.p...c=41668&hl=Hi Ari,Thanks for letting me know. I'm actually not a fan of a stoptail bridge. Otherwise, I'd definitely be interested. Yours is a beautiful guitar. Take care.-Jeff
Michael Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 Nice natural Monaco III at Willie's here in MN.Linky;http://www.williesguitars.com/index.cfm/home/1/newlisting/15ZIt took some navigating to find it, but what a sweet looking guitar. It might end up on my desktop. Also the one at Willcutt's is a beaut. Makes me want to run a few licks on my Superpro! Good luck in your search for just the right one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.