santellavision Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 I loaned my Duotone to the other guitar player in my band for a few days. Now, he wants one. And I'm not selling him my Goldtop Duo!!So, I'm putting out a feeler for one for him. Anybody have one for sale?
gtone Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Here's one in London Ontario listed on KIJIJI (like your CL, only sellers often ship): Hamer Duotone FS The Greenback is at a premium to the CDN$ now, so get a little more bang for your buck Edited to add that I have no affiliation. Also re-read the ad - this might be an IMPORT (Duncan-designed pu's??). Maybe not what you're seeking at all!!
Joe G Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 F hole always = import, correct?The one fs appears to be an import. Both versions were also made in USA. I have had both and prefer the 3 holer.
santellavision Posted October 9, 2011 Author Posted October 9, 2011 It's an import. No USA on the Headstock.
geoff_hartwell Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 F hole always = import, correct? The one fs appears to be an import. Both versions were also made in USA. I have had both and prefer the 3 holer. Just to clarify, The 3-hole flat top and Duotone Custom (with a carved top and f-hole) were made in the USA. The imports were all made with a flat top and an f-hole. Don't bother with the import version. Where are the 3-holers and the Customs for sale? Let's see 'em!!! Geoff edited to add: am I hallucinating, or did stokes also post a Duotone WTB post? Where ya been Bro?
Stokesdead Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Geoff edited to add: am I hallucinating, or did stokes also post a Duotone WTB post? Where ya been Bro? You sir are not hallucinating...I am looking. It's been awhile but I am back on my feet and back in the saddle again as they say. Its good to have a gig again.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.