Cary Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I got this in an email today, don't know if it's true or not, but it's hilarious."An operations manager for Jack in the Box was late for a meeting andcalled his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving thevoice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to provide a"play by play" of the incident. This is the actual voice mail message. It was forwardedso many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mailserver".http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3
Jerry L Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 LMAO! Like you said. I don't know if it was for real but man I was laughing so hard just listening to it!
Buzzy Fretts Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Too good. What was even funnier was when he got to work and found out it was his boss who took the beating.
edgar_allan_poe Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 ROTFLMAO!!! Thats friggin hilarious. All joking aside...this dude should be a reporter...that description was incredible, I felt like I was in the car with him while it was happening. LOL!!!
blackfbiv Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I was gonna check it out at snopes.com, but what the heck, it's freakin' hi-larious.I'll just go with the flow...lolDion
Guest cruster Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 I was gonna check it out at snopes.com, but what the heck, it's freakin' hi-larious.I'll just go with the flow...lolDion I'll save you the trouble...undetermined at this time. Collected 2005. However...snopes contacted JitB and got this back:Thank you for your inquiry. The message that has been in circulation is an actual voice mail message. The incident occurred 5-6 years ago in Texas. I'm not sure how the recording got outside the company or if the employee still works for Jack in the Box, but the recording periodically re-surfaces on the radio and the internet.Funny stuff either way.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.