Brentrocks Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 With a heavy heart i'm selling this super sweet '74 SG custom....a couple recent HAMER purchases have forced me to let loose of something. This baby is all original except for the tuners and the case. no refret...but the frets are very low. Original Gibson pickups...the ones with the epoxy on the back. Great action, monster tone. 60's slim neck profile. I installed Kulson Locking tuners. This guitar has its share of wear, especially on the back (see pics) but this SG has a great vintage vibe going on! When i bought it, there was a very small crack on the back of the headstock...i took it to my guy Pete Moreno. He said it would have been ok to leave it but since it was there he did a very minor repair on it....you can hardly see it. If you have any questions....feel free to email me at brentrocks@aol.com $1500 shipped Thanks for looking
Lockbody Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 ARRGGHHH. I just bought a '76 Strat last week, or this would be mine.
Brentrocks Posted December 22, 2011 Author Posted December 22, 2011 ARRGGHHH. I just bought a '76 Strat last week, or this would be mine.i love big head strats!!!actually i think its sold....a US Serviceman in Germany called me a few hours ago. His parents live 2 hours from me. we are working on a plan for me to deliver it to his parents house and arrange payment.
tbonesullivan Posted December 23, 2011 Posted December 23, 2011 NICE!!! But, alas, I already have my supreme, and the three pickup guitars end up frustrating me because I always hit the pickup when playing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.