Northsider Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 Excellent condition $1775 http://k-lineguitars...uitars_sanb.php
Northsider Posted January 31, 2012 Author Posted January 31, 2012 Excellent all original condition, except for the tuners which are later "F" style. All electronics/positions function, comes with OHSC. $3175 o.b.o.
uck Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 I hope you don't mind but I posted a head's-up about this one over on the offset forum.
Northsider Posted January 31, 2012 Author Posted January 31, 2012 I hope you don't mind but I posted a head's-up about this one over on the offset forum.Not at all. Thanks for the help.
velorush Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 Wow! That's incredible! I was just watching the video of the new Johnny Marr signature Jaguar - I didn't realize how versatile these are. Incidentally, he mentioned the pickups in his signature model were copied from a '62, like yours.
uck Posted January 31, 2012 Posted January 31, 2012 Jags really are much more versatile than they're given credit for. Your first can be a bit of a learning curve so far as set-up and maintenance but so worth it.
a.bandini Posted February 1, 2012 Posted February 1, 2012 I've got a '64 that I've had for 30 years, all original. I love it, but almost never play it.
Northsider Posted February 1, 2012 Author Posted February 1, 2012 I've got a '64 that I've had for 30 years, all original. I love it, but almost never play it.You better start. There's nothing like a vintage guitar.
Northsider Posted February 1, 2012 Author Posted February 1, 2012 I really need to fund another purchase so, unless it a 4 digit Standard, no trades.
Northsider Posted February 7, 2012 Author Posted February 7, 2012 Clay dots, 50 year old wood, Brazilian board.
Northsider Posted February 14, 2012 Author Posted February 14, 2012 put that tax return to good use. you need another guitar.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.