tomteriffic Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 I seem to be overrun with 10" speakers these days and short of putting them in an amp cab (yanking the chassis and all that stuff) just to change a speaker to try it out seems a bit much.Anybody got a 1 x 10 cab they'd part with. Cosmetics aren't important, but solid construction, mounting points, wiring/jack are. I've got stuff to trade, what do you need? +- cash either way is fine.TIATom
crunchee Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Just a thought, you could look for a Marshall 1x10 cab from the old '80's Lead 12 Mini-Stack...they're VERY sturdy, and often get sold singly on FeeBay. Look for the ones that were made in the UK and originally had a English-made Celestion G-10-25 in 'em, anything later is probably not made in the UK.
geoff_hartwell Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Just a thought, you could look for a Marshall 1x10 cab from the old '80's Lead 12 Mini-Stack...they're VERY sturdy, and often get sold singly on FeeBay. Look for the ones that were made in the UK and originally had a English-made Celestion G-10-25 in 'em, anything later is probably not made in the UK. You can keep an eye out, as I have, but I don't know about *often*. If you can find one for small coin, great - pounce. If you find another, lmk. Who builds em? Maybe Fusco? GH
tomteriffic Posted April 7, 2012 Author Posted April 7, 2012 I'd need one unloaded. Like I said, I'm up to my eyeballs in 10's and really don't need to add another one to the pile. I saw a couple of the little Marshalls unloaded last night on FeeBay. but thought I'd ask around here too.Lopo makes a nice one at a nice price, but this is really more for a mad scientist project and small coin makes more sense.
triodecr Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Avatar makes 110s in their Vintage and Traditional lines:http://www.avatarspeakers.com/vintage%20110.htm
sirDaniel Posted April 7, 2012 Posted April 7, 2012 Just a thought, you could look for a Marshall 1x10 cab from the old '80's Lead 12 Mini-Stack...they're VERY sturdy, and often get sold singly on FeeBay. Look for the ones that were made in the UK and originally had a English-made Celestion G-10-25 in 'em, anything later is probably not made in the UK.stole my thought. I had a red mini stack and thought it worked well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.