greenfreak Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 The greenfreak needs another green guitar! Need another Strat in the guitarsenal so henceforth it be a Fender EC model in 7up gree. Have a like new PRS Mira Ltd. from 2010.One of 50 (this one is cherry and 1 of 10 of the 50). In like new cond., hsc, paperwork, etc. Very light ( 6 lbs) and resonant guitar. I think the list on this was $2,400.00. Thanks! The Greenfreak
MCChris Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Oh wow, cool. The Santana headstock looks great on that.
cmatthes Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Go by the street price though - list prices are meaningless.
greenfreak Posted June 22, 2013 Author Posted June 22, 2013 Dude,You're killin' me!! 350 bucks.....I guess I have too lofty goals and expectations.....maybe I should settle for a Squire Start,,,,LOL.But seriously, the PRS Mira Ltd. rocks big time! Just have too many humbucking loaded guitars. Somethings gotta go and sure ain't gonna be my Hamer!!
unfun75 Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 I'd put the value of the PRS at around $900? I had one in vintage orange with the adjustable bridge. Great, lightweight guitar. Probably the best value of the PRS line.
cmatthes Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Agreed - I played a few dozen Miras, Starlas and X Series Miras and Starlas a couple of years back at the factory. Not a bad one in the bunch. Very much like a really good SG.
MCChris Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 This is the one guitar I could acquire with absolute impunity, as Mira is my wife's name. Alas, I ain't got a Clapton Strat to trade.
greenfreak Posted June 22, 2013 Author Posted June 22, 2013 Totally agree about the SG comparison. However,with the coil splitter switch, much more versatile than an SG, which I have owned probably half-a-dozen over the years. TBH.....PRS quality blows Gibson outta the water for decades now. love Gibsons, in fact my favorite guitar I own is a LP Stnd, pre-historic '59 reissue from the early 90's.
hectorp Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 This is the one guitar I could acquire with absolute impunity, as Mira is my wife's name. Alas, I ain't got a Clapton Strat to trade.Have you tried to convince her to change her name to Virtuouso?
bubs_42 Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 Agreed - I played a few dozen Miras, Starlas and X Series Miras and Starlas a couple of years back at the factory. Not a bad one in the bunch. Very much like a really good SG.Nail on the head!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.