Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody have one that is excess for me to buy or trade something of similar value for?

If not, does the Hamer Customer Service email still work? I lost Kim Keller's addy and I will just order a few from him if no one has any if someone has his work email.

Thanks!

Mark

Posted

Pm me, bro!

Posted

If not, does the Hamer Customer Service email still work? I lost Kim Keller's addy and I will just order a few from him if no one has any if someone has his work email.

It still works. I got a reply in less than a day from Kim when asking about cases.

I'll PM you his address in case you wanted to contact him directly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...