Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'04 Hamer Artist Korina P-90 *** SOLD ***

I used to own that one. It is an incredible guitar. Feather weight and a perfect example of everything that is good about korina. It also happens to be the best looking slab of bookmatched chevron korina I've seen and it has some light flame as well.

That guitar is so cool. I just got an Artist korina HB and the other day I was thinking "Gee, I should get one with P90's too".

I'd have to sell off a shredder or two, and that'd be a hard decision, but at my age, what am I doing with so many 23 year old hair band rocker guitars?

I used to own that one.  It is an incredible guitar.  Feather weight and a perfect example of everything that is good about korina.  It also happens to be the best looking slab of bookmatched chevron korina I've seen and it has some light flame as well.

Now I'm thinking I should have asked for more money... :blink:

Yes, I'm kidding... :lol:

Dave,

That's one nice guitar you have there too... How do you get your pic's to show up in your post? I just can't seem to get the %7Boption%7D tag to work... please help...

I'd have to sell off a shredder or two, and that'd be a hard decision, but at my age, what am I doing with so many 23 year old hair band rocker guitars?

Svengali and Rasputin say "sell... sell... sell..." but don't let them influence your decision... :lol::blink:

How do you get your pic's to show up in your post? I just can't seem to get the p><p>If you

Like this:

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3695802/1137191827219_KAclose_front.jpg' alt='1137191827219_KAclose_front.jpg'>

1136333430557_KAclose_back.jpg

1139290078118_KA_full.jpg

I put mini-humbuckers on my GT and they sound great. When I bought Brewmaster's Korina Artist I had already purchased a set of Gibson mini humbuckers to put in it...but then I heard the Rio P90s that were in it and couldn't bear to swap 'em.

Someday, though, I'll buy another Korina Artist and finish the deal.

This one is as pretty as I've seen.

-Jonathan

but then I heard the Rio P90s that were in it and couldn't bear to swap 'em.

JazzBar and a BluesBar? That's what I did to mine (+ added a Tonepros Bridge),,, :P

I'm guessing that's what they are, but I've never looked under the hood. Killer sounding pickups!

-Jonathan

I went to my first post and selected "edit" and the title was editable so I changed it and wha-la.

The real question though is how the hell did I sell three Hamers in one month... the answer... bend over, grab your ankles, and hope your prospective buyers are gentle... :P:P

Next time I want to piss away three grand I'll just drive down the road and toss the money out the window... maybe a homeless guy, or a former Hamer owner, will find it and put it to better use... :P

Who me, bitter?!?... nah... :P

Archived