Submariner85 Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 I'm just waiting on a reply. May be mine.
Submariner85 Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 You have $$. The Address is on the Paypal Payment. Thanks!!
tomteriffic Posted February 22, 2006 Author Posted February 22, 2006 Dingdingding!! Sold to Greg! OK, Matthes, about that 12'er....
Guest pirateflynn Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 Probably the coolest Ecilpse I've seen.........way to go!
Submariner85 Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 Dingdingding!! Sold to Greg!OK, Matthes, about that 12'er.... I could've just sent the money to him. I kid.
jwhitcomb3 Posted February 22, 2006 Posted February 22, 2006 Nice score! I'm green with envy (but under some lights I look blue).-Jonathan
Crumbhorn Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 If you sell this you will hate yourself. I've got an identical one with the stock Seymours, we're joined at the hip.
tomteriffic Posted February 24, 2006 Author Posted February 24, 2006 I guess I hate myself, then, it's on its way to c1hamerplus. Very cool guitar.
Submariner85 Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 This came today----Damn that was quick. Awesome guitar. Thank you so much. This is just the pick me up I needed after the workweek I had. Tuesday 0600-1730, Wednesday 0630-1800, Thursday 0600-2300, Friday 0630-2000, Saturday 0630-1130. I'm pooped. Guess I'm on a roll. I own 2 USA's now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.