kizanski Posted April 13, 2021 Posted April 13, 2021 1 hour ago, joshoowah said: GC has a bunch of Hamers atm,...https://www.guitarcenter.com/Hamer/?tNtt=hamer&tAt=Brand&tAv=Hamer A couple of good deals on that page; the Monaco bass, the red M-III... Can't go wrong with photos like that!
burningyen Posted April 13, 2021 Posted April 13, 2021 On 4/9/2021 at 10:16 PM, stobro said: My Monaco bass weighs only 6.5 lbs. They are hollow, you know. Ack, I didn't need to hear that!
bubs_42 Posted April 13, 2021 Author Posted April 13, 2021 I’ve tapped out my GC limit at the moment. I’m keeping an open mind open in 2020 about the possibility of a Newport or a Monaco, but no Bigsbys
kizanski Posted April 13, 2021 Posted April 13, 2021 2 minutes ago, bubs_42 said: I’ve tapped out my GC limit at the moment. I’m keeping an open mind open in 2020 about the possibility of a Newport or a Monaco, but no Bigsbys Does someone want to get Shawn a calendar? Re 2020: I got some baaaaad news for you...
bubs_42 Posted April 13, 2021 Author Posted April 13, 2021 Just now, kizanski said: Does someone want to get Shawn a calendar? Re 2020: I got some baaaaad news for you... Ha, I wasn’t paying attention to the auto fill on my phone. I think it is still dealing with 2020’s shit.
kizanski Posted April 13, 2021 Posted April 13, 2021 1 minute ago, bubs_42 said: I think it is still dealing with 2020’s shit. A lot of that going around.
scottcald Posted April 13, 2021 Posted April 13, 2021 3 hours ago, bubs_42 said: I’ve tapped out my GC limit at the moment. I’m keeping an open mind open in 2020 about the possibility of a Newport or a Monaco, but no Bigsbys You want to live it again?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.