gtrdaddy Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 9 minutes ago, Travis said: With a fair amount of hair on it…. Someone else's I hope?
Travis Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 2 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said: Someone else's I hope? I mean…. I don’t want my Koch to be completely without its own hair. Not too much, tho. I’m not much into the amount of filth and sludge that some get into. Just enough for it to keep clean when it’s set just right. You know, keep it classy.
JGale Posted January 26, 2022 Author Posted January 26, 2022 18 hours ago, gwayne said: Brought this home today. Fantastic clean and OD. You guys are a bunch of enablers and I sure appreciate it. Man it feels good to return the favor (re Newport and my first ever BBQ buffet😮)! I was this close II to driving up to Winchester for a VHT D-50 on sale, then overtaken by a sudden desire to do it right, a drive to GA for that ODS with the Artist FSW. Now it looks like a third option is in the cards, satiating two thirsts, two thirsts in one. https://londonpower.com/electronics/mini-marshmallow-dumble-preamp/ A few extra parts like (all offered by LP) preamp power supply, tube buffered effects loop, switching circuit, and active noise reduction QS-LV and I'm in for ~$400 usd. P!us I get to build it! And quite possibly fukityup, so, good move DW.
bubs_42 Posted February 12, 2022 Posted February 12, 2022 1 hour ago, JGale said: Order up! Well, lets us know what you think when you get it. I went through my whole Fuchs phase, and i've played, but didn't own a 30. I really love 6v6's and a 4 6v6 amp is always on my list of amps to purchase.
JGale Posted February 12, 2022 Author Posted February 12, 2022 Oh it's worse than that. I ordered the modular board kits from London Power; preamp, preamp power supply and tube effects loop. Gonna put it in a small Hammond chassis to drive a 50W Frenzel power amp. Gonna get them both cute little matching outfits like below.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.