Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

alantig

Members
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by alantig

  1. Second is the response, "Yes, that's it - right next to the accordion player's Maserati."
  2. Just imagine where those five lives are going to go over the next 70-80 years.
  3. And happiest of holidays to everyone!
  4. Love Rodney. I'd post my favorite video (also from this show), but it's Outer Circle material. So instead...
  5. Carrying over from another thread...
  6. I hope so. I mean, how exciting can a guy playing Beatles covers be? I've seen Tommy several times - never fails to amaze, and he always does it with a sense of humor. The first time I saw him, he said people ask how to play his style, and he said you have to start with getting the bass rock solid. Spent about 2 minutes or so stressing that you had to be able to play it strongly and in time. Then he said, "And when you have the bass solid, you just move the rest of your fingers really fast."
  7. Bogus list - no list of classic rock one-liners is complete without the Gene Simmons line "Gonna put my log in your fireplace."
  8. I used to work with a woman in a department store. When someone came into the store out of the rain and said, "It's really coming down out there," she'd reply, "What did you expect it to do?"
  9. Apparently not. I'd never seen one that wasn't, but...
  10. Not quite. A hot water heater doesn't heat hot water, it heats cold water. "Hot water heater" is more like "orange juice squeezer".
  11. Last year we saw a guy lose his sound. He checked his guitar, some pedals, the front of the amp, the cables, the guitar again, the amp again, the back of the amp (actually climbed behind the amp), came out front again, back to the pedal board and...he'd forgotten to take his tuner off mute.
  12. It'll come out of his inheritance, so it serves him right! (Actually, sounds like you may have been served right...)
×
×
  • Create New...