Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

alantig

Members
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by alantig

  1. Whadda You Want From Me
  2. The Who - Our Love Was
  3. New Davy Knowles.
  4. An expanded version of this...
  5. This was one of my misses this weekend. Gonna check out another store in a week or two. They usually have a good selection.
  6. Careful - she hit a guy in the face with a hot pan for trying that.
  7. Absolutely love that EP. Still have my original vinyl, but I was so happy when they put this tracks on the reissued "All Shook Up" CD.
  8. Tim Minchin's new CD, "Apart Together", is pretty much a perfect album, IMO. He's best known for his comedic songs, and this is his first studio album. Great turns of phrase, dude is a great pianist, and there are some great pop hooks and choruses here. First single, video is all one shot. And a beauty about resisting temptations. I especially love the line about Pringles and Snickers wrappers, and the one about the devil tempting Jesus.
  9. I passed on this on RSD because I'd ordered the 8-CD box (which is already in my Amazon Music library). I've listened to a song or two, and it's really good. I did pick up the Marino even though it was RSD First - not sure if that means there will be a subsequent CD or just more vinyl, but I decided not to wait. I've only recently started to listen to Marino, despite my best friend being a long-time Marino fan.
  10. Second from the left is Mr. Simmons, I believe.
  11. I bought this one in 1986. Because I'm not a quitter. 😜
  12. I had an 8-track player in my car later than that. I still have a working 8-track deck (non-mobile).
  13. Black Friday Record Store Day release.
  14. +1 And you should see the version with the Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier commentary.
  15. Because you give them to groupies as souvenirs. Duh.
  16. A gross of V-Picks, assuming no loss or misplacement, is likely more than a lifetime supply.
×
×
  • Create New...