Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The most unusual color on Hamer Studio Custom - Transparent Blue Quilted


Recommended Posts

Posted

My Nu Blu from 2003.  A bit darker blue in person but pops in sunlight.  

 

 

 

 

BlueburstStudiobody_sm.jpg

Posted
On 5/30/2025 at 2:45 PM, conorb said:

Those are both mine.  And the both sold nearly immediately.  Honestly, I was a bit surprised.  We may have priced them a teeny-weenie bit low.  I've already heard from the buyer of the Magnificent 7 quilted Hamer.  I believe he's a forum member here.

I also have two Hamer Daytona's for sale and I don't think they've hit the website yet.

All four Hamer's are great guitars and I'm just not playing them.

The 2 Daytonas are the first guitars I ever bought back in the early/mid-90s.  I still have the original receipt for the cream/yellow one.  The second one (Sunburst) I purchased used from the guitar store owner shortly after he decided to buy it for himself. 

conorb

Hace pics of the Daytonas? Please

Posted
On 9/18/2025 at 1:00 PM, UncleGreg said:

HFCLTD Cases.jpg

BCRLtdGreg.jpg

BCRLtdGregSun.jpg

BCRBlueB12close.jpg

Those are stunning guitars.

Please reach out to me if any are for sale.

Thanks,

HamRex

 

Posted
On 9/20/2025 at 11:34 AM, seeker said:

My Nu Blu from 2003.  A bit darker blue in person but pops in sunlight.  

 

 

 

 

BlueburstStudiobody_sm.jpg

That's beautiful too.

I have a Carvin Bass with more black called a blue burst. 

Yours has much better color. 

Maybe it try natural sunlight.

I like prime and Radar SN's

This one has my only RADAR number 73137 or 7-7-7 if you add the middle 3 digits.

May see it stamped in the fretboard. 

Thanks for sharing,

Ham Rex

carvin np.jpg

Carvin 73137 2.jpg

Posted
4 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

Those are stunning guitars.

Please reach out to me if any are for sale.

Thanks,

HamRex

 

That was many years ago. I don't know where any of them are now.

Posted
6 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

carvin np.jpg

 

That's either the longest neck or the tiniest body of any bass I've ever seen.

Posted
8 hours ago, hamerhead said:

That's either the longest neck or the tiniest body of any bass I've ever seen.

Probably the weird angle of the picture. 

I'll put it next to a Chaparral 5 string when I get a chance.

lb75p-blueburstquilt-92628.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...