Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got to meet him once when manufacturers would send guys like him around to do 'clinics' which involved some performance, gear demo, he was very nice, he may have gotten weirder since then, but I expect he is still  really cool in person

  • Thanks 1
Posted

A weird musician...  Who'd a thunk it?  

Last year Greg Koch opened for The Allman Betts Band.  After watching his videos for years it was good to finally watch him play live.

  • Like 4
Posted

I think that's just part of this stage character.  Be weird and be different. The times I've seen him he seems very genuine and humble. Sucha great player. 

His Wildwood videos are always a good laugh, and you get to see and hear awesome gear. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
16 hours ago, bruce919 said:

His Wildwood videos are always a good laugh, and you get to see and hear awesome gear. 

My favorites are the Wildwood outtake compilations.

 

  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...