Feynman Posted January 12, 2010 Posted January 12, 2010 I have a suggestion.Don't sell it.Listen to that guy!
zorrow Posted January 16, 2010 Author Posted January 16, 2010 Ok guys, I'm lowering its price even more. Here's the new deal:I'm selling it now for 550 shipped to either the US or Canada.I definitively don't want to restore it and need some cash at this very moment, as I just started playing in a new band and need to recycle some gear.Again, be ensured this guitar sounds, looks and plays really great.Please PM me --I am VERY motivated to sell now, as my priorities just changed.Thanks!
BubbaVO Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 You're killing me. That price is silly cheap for such a kickass guitar.
Moose Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 How is this still here? The pups alone are worth more than half the asking price, and sustainblock goodness oozes from this thing.
zorrow Posted January 18, 2010 Author Posted January 18, 2010 How is this still here? The pups alone are worth more than half the asking price, and sustainblock goodness oozes from this thing. Ok, does anyone wants then an original sustainblock + a set of 3x3 original Schaller tuners + a set of two original DiMarzios from 1981? If you do, they all can be yours for 550, shipped to either Canada or the US (we split the Paypal charges, I forgot to say), and in addition I'll give you what looks like a guitar, routed to put all that hardware on it + the original hard case as a bonus. Pretty good deal, isn't it?
raythewrench Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 eMAIL ME raythewrench@yahoo.com thanks, ray
zorrow Posted February 2, 2010 Author Posted February 2, 2010 I want to publicly apologize to the buyer, Bob. It took me almost two weeks to ship it. First, I had a really hard time to find a box. I called Nick and everyone I know, but no boxes could be found. Then, when I finally ended combining two boxes to package the guitar, I had a casual conversation with a close relative and mentioned "my quest for a box". He said "Oh! I could have helped out! You know I work for Purolator?" He offered me then to ship the guitar for me, as I would save big on shipping because as an employee he gets a 75% off the shipping cost. So I gave the guitar to him. Well, I never thought he was going to take more than one week to ship it. Naturally, the buyer contacted me and when he new about all this we was fairly pissed off. So, to mend my mistake, yesterday I called the shipper and now the guitar will take no more than three business days to arrive to the buyer --at my expenses, of course. I feel really ashamed anyway. Nevertheless, somehow making this story public kind of relieves me. I also know this is leading to a happy ending --hopefully he will like the guitar too. Conclusion: I promise to all you guys not to rely on third persons for shipping stuff anymore.
northarrow Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 Thanks for this. You are a class act !! Bob
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.