Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's used at BCR?

The first Maple Newport. Custom ordered as it sits. Notice the three controls.

IMHO, that is how they should have layed it out.

That is how it was originally. It was changed by prototype #3 or #4. Here is #1.

DSCN0074.jpg

Sorry to derail Greg.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Greg (and anyone else interested): I just tried this as an experiment and low and behold it worked!

When you update the "What's Used" threads, put the photos in, as normal using the IMG tags, then select that whole line img]blah blah blah[/img (end brackets removed to allow you to see the code) then click the hypertext button. Enter the URL for the item detail on your site. The Newport, for example, would look like this:

NEWPROAGC.jpg

Viola, click on the photo and it takes you directly to the page on your site, even those using IE or, dare we say it? Safari. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Greg - you missed your calling. You should be a commercial photographer. If I hadn't bought that natural nickel-finished Standard (because of the photos), I would be chasing the Newport. Is that all done with natural light? Is that a NOS Newport or previously owned?

tk

Greg - you missed your calling. You should be a commercial photographer. If I hadn't bought that natural nickel-finished Standard (because of the photos), I would be chasing the Newport. Is that all done with natural light? Is that a NOS Newport or previously owned?

tk

+1 on that. I said once before I'd like to take all my stuff up to PA one day just so Greg could photograph it!

Archived