DaveL Posted February 25, 2014 Posted February 25, 2014 Rob, if you need someone to post them there for you, gene or I can probably help. Thanks, Dave. I suppose l should register there, but l feel weird about doing that just to sell a guitar. Any help would be very much appreciated. I can be reached at: FLyInG v aT SbC gLOBaL dOt nETunderstood, I went ahead and put a couple of your pics up, will do the others up when I get home.
RobB Posted March 7, 2014 Author Posted March 7, 2014 Dean V sold pending payment. Thanks, everybody, for your encouraging words.
WZIMMROD Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Met Rob and received the guitar last night. It is an exceptional piece. This was a great deal and a smooth transaction. Thanks Rob!!!!!!
BTMN Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 USMasters made some good Deans! I have 2 Zs made by them from '03 and '04. Are you on the Dean Forum Wzimmrod?
WZIMMROD Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Hi BTMN,I am on the Dean Forum. I have sold a few there including a Czech korina Z and Czech korina V. I wish I had the Czech V back though as that thing was special. I now have a USA 30th Anniversary V, a USA Lost 100 V and the TC V I got from Rob. Each is fantastic. I am on a V kick now as I also have a Monty korina V, a Bacchus hand made series korina V, a Hiroshi Kido korina V and a Gibson '58 korina V. The one missing from my collection is probably the best of them all, that being the Hamer korina Vector. Best,Wayne
RobB Posted March 10, 2014 Author Posted March 10, 2014 Met Rob and received the guitar last night. It is an exceptional piece. This was a great deal and a smooth transaction. Thanks Rob!!!!!! Thanks, WZROD! Very good to meet you and B.S. about guitars for a few moments. Happy to see the Dean go to a good home and to someone who obviously appreciates the pointier things in life.Mr. ZROD gets RobB's highest marketplace recommendation so, HFCers, sell this man your V's!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.