ajm1966 Posted November 3, 2017 Posted November 3, 2017 at guitar centerhttp://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Hamer/Special-Solid-Body-Electric-Guitar-113637273.gc
Hbom Posted November 3, 2017 Posted November 3, 2017 We're sorry—we no longer carry this item. Find a similar product below or contact us for a recommendation of a great alternative. Call: 866-498-7882
ajm1966 Posted November 3, 2017 Author Posted November 3, 2017 HA , those things go fast , it was for sale this morning , guess someone jumped on it
bubs_42 Posted November 4, 2017 Posted November 4, 2017 The hideous 90's TV, is right behind diaper burst. Now a days if someone is akin a fair price it doesn't last long.
ghamerinfrance Posted November 6, 2017 Posted November 6, 2017 Not a super deal of the century but a good model
DaveL Posted November 11, 2017 Posted November 11, 2017 I was the one who got it... Not a screaming deal with it having no case. however it had the late 90's profile that I like so it's worth more to me than a garden variety special... extremely clean (zero fret wear or dings) however some hameritis at neck and damage on the lower strap button (not enough bubble wrap from GC I suspect ). I $821 no case, I'm ok with (did get some GC bucks to help here) however not totally happy with a quarter sized finish chip. I already have one special that's earmarked for a trip to stike, I don't need two... grrrr. might go back. EDIT: went back to GC, who were cool and credited me shipping... still worthy of an HFC home if you can live with the flaws (or a perfect refin candidate) if someone needs more pics let me know. you can see some hameritis to the left of the fretboard... Look how clean these frets are not cool
Hfan Posted November 11, 2017 Posted November 11, 2017 I love that finish, too bad about that chip but it's really nice. Maybe get some bucks back for the chip and try a DIY fix..not a noticeable spot at least. Congrats.
Frogburger Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 Nice color on this one! On the chip spot, it looks like the finish was not really sticking to the wood to start with...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.