Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTT Gold Schaller strap locks


Recommended Posts

Posted

  Hello HFC people,

  I have a pair of gold Schaller strap locks with chrome strap buttons & screws. I would like to trade it for a set of Dunlop gold Strap locks. PM me, if you have one to trade or would like to sell your Dunlop gold Strap locks. I'm also looking for a black leather guitar strap as well if you have one that you would like to sell. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Guitar George

Posted

I think I have a box of gold Dunlops. You can have a pair if I can dig them out. They're somewhere in a box in my garage packed up. I need to find them. Give me a few days.

Posted

I have a black leather slightly padded Perri’s strap that I’ll let go for $25 shipped. If interested I can send a pic later.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

I have a black leather slightly padded Perri’s strap that I’ll let go for $25 shipped. If interested I can send a pic later.

Hey Jakeboy! Would you be kind enough to post a picture please?

                                           Guitar George

Posted
15 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

I think I have a box of gold Dunlops. You can have a pair if I can dig them out. They're somewhere in a box in my garage packed up. I need to find them. Give me a few days.

I’m interested in your gold Dunlop strap locks. I’d be happy to cover the shipping, if you want to hook an HFC bro. :)

                                         Guitar George

Posted
15 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

I think I have a box of gold Dunlops. You can have a pair if I can dig them out. They're somewhere in a box in my garage packed up. I need to find them. Give me a few days.

I'd love a pair, too, if you've got em. I'll cover shipping and throw you some extra (or just good vibes) for your trouble!

Posted
1 hour ago, Hamer95USA said:

I’m interested in your gold Dunlop strap locks. I’d be happy to cover the shipping, if you want to hook an HFC bro. :)

                                         Guitar George

 

1 hour ago, joshoowah said:

I'd love a pair, too, if you've got em. I'll cover shipping and throw you some extra (or just good vibes) for your trouble!

I think I know where they're at, I just need to un-Earth them.

Posted
On 5/12/2021 at 10:32 PM, gtrdaddy said:

I think I have a box of gold Dunlops. You can have a pair if I can dig them out. They're somewhere in a box in my garage packed up. I need to find them. Give me a few days.

If you have 2 pair after all the requests I would like to buy them and pay for shipping. Please let me know.

Thank you!

M

Posted

  Ok, I'm going to update this thread. I got a pair of Dunlop gold strap locks with the guitar that I just bought. Would anyone be interested in a set of Schaller gold strap locks/chrome strap buttons in trade for a black leather guitar strap?

                                                                                                                                                                                                       Guitar George

Posted

I've not found the "box" of these things yet, but  I did stumble across a pair of them as well as a pair of the Schallers. Somewhere in this God-forsaken garage is a box of gold Dunlops! PM me with your address and I'll put Dunlop pair in the mail to you.

Posted

@gtrdaddy:  I got a pair of gold Dunlop strap locks included with my recent guitar purchase. Thank you for reaching out and offering it to me. Please go ahead and let the next person who wants the gold strap locks have a shot at it. Anyone want to trade a black leather guitar strap for a pair of gold Schaller strap locks?

                                                                                                                                                                                               Guitar George

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...