Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTT: Heinz 57 (fancy parts) Tele

So I'm looking for a P90 guitar to add to the tool bag. Being gear heavy and cash short, was wondering if any of you friendly neighbors would be interested in a trade for my fancy parts Tele.  I'm most interested in a set neck with 2 pups but would consider others. I can add some cash and cover shipping for the right guitar.

Overall it's in very good shape with a few minor scratches/nicks. It has a USA Warmoth factory finished alder with maple cap body with natural binding, Don Mare Keefer bridge single coil, SD Seth Lover neck HB and a CreamTone Brown Sugar wiring circuit. Gold hardware. The neck is a MIM Classic Baja 60's with rosewood FB. Comes with a Fender hard case. Can get real close to traditional tele tones and is very versatile with other tones. Plays, sounds and looks great.

If you add the cost of the parts, the price on this guitar gets up there (well over 1K), but it is a parts guitar so I'm flexible on value. Ballpark I'd say is around $850 for trade discussions.

kc7xb5t3iq01jj8s2qus.jpg.d8dc0e536b24962f4af08d4157f9dd74.jpghthyj6h9kosmrehwkzua.jpg.88a0bf4c8d679e2e308c045491fe5f91.jpglmt52c8srgkzo3yc2m91.jpgrecdi2t6sniqei2oqkha.jpgpwxtkcxm7pldig8f3ftz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

I love it... That's a really cool guitar... why not route & fit a P90 in the bridge?

THIS!!!  ^^^

16 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

I love it... That's a really cool guitar... why not route & fit a P90 in the bridge?

Great idea but I really like P90's in the neck position the most.

44 minutes ago, woodpile said:

Great idea but I really like P90's in the neck position the most.

Out of curiosity, what about routing to fit a p90 in the neck position with a different pickguard, or a humbucker sized p90…?

Archived