cynic Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 So yeah, I lost some weight but would like to maintain my current level of cool by still occasionally sporting a Shishkov fleece. If you bought too small or have gained weight in the years since these were offered, I can help. Mine has been worn only a half-handful of times as I live on the coast in Mississippi and very rarely need an outer layer. Looking for lightly worn in return. Hairs in the photo will be removed prior to shipping. Seriously, few of them are visible in natural light but the camera caught them all.
The Shark Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 I have the same problem. But it's a good problem to have, unless you have a tapeworm...
JGale Posted November 15, 2021 Posted November 15, 2021 XXL to an L!? Congratulations my new skinny lil fren.
Dutchman Posted November 16, 2021 Posted November 16, 2021 Great job on the weight loss, any secret on the process? I'm struggling with wieght gain with all the cancer meds I'm on. Testosterone stripped.
cynic Posted November 16, 2021 Author Posted November 16, 2021 38 minutes ago, Dutchman said: Great job on the weight loss, any secret on the process? Thank you. I stopped eating sugars and flours in January and with only a moderate increase in activity level I’m down 110lbs. More importantly…my debilitating arthritis all but disappeared within days of changing my diet. Inflammatory foods are real.
hamerhead Posted November 16, 2021 Posted November 16, 2021 Send that sweatshirt here so my wife can wash it. She can shrink anything. Congrats on slimming down. I wish I could lose that much, but she just won't leave.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.