Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

belgian

Members
  • Posts

    3,935
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by belgian

  1. Cool, September I might be in the area. If Butcher can do those, I can too.... How far is New Harford from there ?
  2. And chicken and beer and even a cake ! Altough Jol didn't paid for that, I'll better send him a bill.
  3. Bernard has extreme good taste in guitars and women. The background singer is his wife, so beware of "indecent proposals"
  4. Cool pic, Bernard ! Now get your lead-player a Hamer !
  5. This is one Moose sended me :
  6. And this one from last summer :
  7. That's a terrific collection, let us know how the Aussies react on these. I guess you show them on a local forum too ?
  8. Then a happy Birthday to the rest of the guys !
  9. I'd like to hook up too, in the bath with his wife and champagne...
  10. Happy birthday to Dirk and Bernard ! This is no coincidence : both hooked on Sunbursts and Specials !
  11. So we can have an annual shareholder meeting in New Hartford !
  12. Just some toughts : How long will Jol stay with Hamer when Fender starts demanding a higher output, a lower QC, and a cut in costs on wood, less research, lower paid luthiers.... On the other way, I always had the idea, Kaman never realised wat a gem they owned with Hamer USA.... And....be prepared to pay a LOT more on your custom orders in the future.
  13. I love big pics of guitars like this !
  14. I didn't knew Hamer did carved tops on Sunbursts in '86. That's a great looker, Mattias
  15. I'll play : #7 0069 The sexy blonde. DOT Got this from Holland from his second owner who had it since 1980, came with a rare, heavy as hell, original Hamer flightcase. Electronics were modded, and now restored with Hamer pots (push-pull for phase) - Pick-ups are the original ones. The back of the guitar has some finish issues. #8 0105 The sunny one. B&C This one was offered to me over here, a guy called me to ask if I liked older Hamers, as soon as I found out what he ment, jumped in the car and found this one. It was modded with Bill Lawrence pick-ups. Now restored with the original pick-ups provided by our BCR Greg (altough they are from a '79). This the '77-'81 group :
  16. What were the specs on those 30th Anniversary Studios ?
  17. Gabe, that must be a real bummer. If I see one over here, you'll be the first to know....
  18. That's the way to do it, Gabe !
  19. The single coil seems aged, the humbucker doesn't...
  20. Bargain time seems over, even in Germany, there was a T-62 that went almost 1300 $ last week, and today a '81 prototype went more than 1000 $. (with a non original humbucker, I guess). I had a simular one for 400 $ a few years ago. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=015
  21. Damn , it's to late to send you some Stout.
  22. Yesterday, I just was thinking that it is about this time of the year it's Bruces birthday and I was going to mail you, Scott, to know the exact date. Although Bruce is partying the whole year round : A very happy one, Brucie ! I am counting off to 2011 for the super golden jam.....
  23. Cool, seems like a folkband with Zappa influences. Have to check it out.... They are from Gent, the city where all three of my daughters study.
  24. Gov't mule played a whole set with JPJ at Bonnaroo, you can download the CD's on Muletracks. Yes, Chris I'll send you a copy of this too....
×
×
  • Create New...