Dave Scepter Posted August 17, 2025 Posted August 17, 2025 Love me some Priest! 🤘😝🤘 Thanks for sharing ~
velorush Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 Priest will always be in my mind the sound of metal. Everything metal is (again, in my mind) compared to them and everything to one degree or another falls short.
RobB Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 I saw the, “Epitaph”, tour. They played great, but there was something going on with Tipton. It was obvious he was struggling with his guitar and was lost (and looked lost) on a few songs. Faulkner picked up the slack, but it was sad to see Glen in such decline.
Saul Goodman Posted August 18, 2025 Author Posted August 18, 2025 7 hours ago, RobB said: I saw the, “Epitaph”, tour. They played great, but there was something going on with Tipton. It was obvious he was struggling with his guitar and was lost (and looked lost) on a few songs. Faulkner picked up the slack, but it was sad to see Glen in such decline. I noticed his solo lead in this video was only 3 notes played over and over. The crowd cheered. I guess not many guitarists in the crowd.
Jimbilly Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 My dad looked vaguely like Rob, it was a joke among my high school friends for a bit. I remember seeing a well shot live show when I was a youth, I was very impressed
Dave Scepter Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 3 hours ago, Saul Goodman said: I guess not many guitarists in the crowd. More like lots of compassionate ones 🤔
Steve Haynie Posted August 18, 2025 Posted August 18, 2025 The Epitaph tour came to Greensboro, NC. I was there. Next month I will see Judas Priest in Charlotte. There is a possibility of seeing the show in Alpharetta, GA as well.
Saul Goodman Posted August 21, 2025 Author Posted August 21, 2025 On 8/18/2025 at 10:21 AM, Dave Scepter said: More like lots of compassionate ones 🤔 Probably more like a silent stage sent to FOH so they just missed it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.