Dave Scepter Posted September 15, 2025 Posted September 15, 2025 Basketball?.. irregardless, that was awful 🤮
Saul Goodman Posted September 15, 2025 Author Posted September 15, 2025 1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said: Basketball?.. irregardless, that was awful 🤮 I thought it was wonderful irregardless (from the more redundant department).
Dave Scepter Posted September 15, 2025 Posted September 15, 2025 47 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said: I thought it was wonderful irregardless (from the more redundant department). Probably part of the reason they got their ass kicked... 🤣
kizanski Posted September 15, 2025 Posted September 15, 2025 What is an Englishman doing singing our National anthem? Where is Jaye P. Morgan when you need her? Here is a deportation I could get behind.
Steve Haynie Posted September 17, 2025 Posted September 17, 2025 I love Iron Maiden. I like Bruce's solo music. That was not something I want to remember. Bruce should not have used the Roseanne Barr version as a guide vocal.
velorush Posted September 17, 2025 Posted September 17, 2025 I enjoyed it thoroughly but admit it would have been more convincing with a galloping bassline.
DaveL Posted September 17, 2025 Posted September 17, 2025 1 hour ago, velorush said: I enjoyed it thoroughly but admit it would have been more convincing with a galloping bassline. I would have loved to hear a re-interpretation of the national anthem by Steve Harris.... Everything I need to know……I learned from Iron Maiden - Southeast of Heaven
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.