Dave Scepter Posted August 12 Posted August 12 1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said: Because I'm never going to be any good. That's because instead of practicing/playing, you're constantly posting stupid shit π€·ββοΈ Β π 1 8 Quote
mrjamiam Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) 49 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said: Because I'm never going to be any good. Same. Β 46 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said: That's because instead of practicing/playing, you're constantly doing stupid shit π€·ββοΈ π Yup. Edited August 12 by mrjamiam 2 Quote
Saul Goodman Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said: That's because instead of practicing/playing, you're constantly posting stupid shit π€·ββοΈ Β π There's some tooth in that nail.Β Quote
Saul Goodman Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 8 hours ago, HamerHokie said: Β Yep, that's how all my guitars sound when I try to play them. 1 Quote
Dave Scepter Posted August 12 Posted August 12 11 hours ago, Saul Goodman said: There's some tooth in that nail.Β You do realize I'm just joking with you, right? π€£ 1 Quote
kizanski Posted August 12 Posted August 12 2 hours ago, Dave Scepter said: You do realize I'm just joking with you, right? π€£ All jokes contain some truth. 2 5 Quote
Saul Goodman Posted August 15 Author Posted August 15 On 8/12/2026 at 10:59 AM, kizanski said: All jokes contain some truth. I said, "Tooth," not, "Truth." Goddamn, gotta 'splain things for ya? Quote
kizanski Posted August 15 Posted August 15 1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said: I said, "Tooth," not, "Truth." Goddamn, gotta 'splain things for ya? No. I said truth because I meant truth. 1 Quote
The Shark Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) 2 hours ago, kizanski said: No. I said truth because I meant truth. Kizanski and mincing words is/are mutually exclusive.Β I think I got that right. Edited August 16 by The Shark Quote
BTMN Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) On 8/11/2026 at 8:32 PM, Saul Goodman said: Because I'm never going to be any good. Wait!! Weβre supposed to play these beautiful things AND get good at it? Β Β π€©ππππ Edited August 16 by BTMN 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.