straightblues Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hamer Newport Pro Color: Vintage Natural Condition: Like new - Comes with like-new original Hamer Newport Pro case Here's the specs: Color: Vintage Natural Top: Spruce Fingerboard: Rosewood Scale: 24.750" Frets: twenty-two medium oval (.100" x .050") Pickups: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Tuners: Grover Bridge/Tailpiece: TonePros There are no scratches, dings, wear, Hameritus, or anything. It is, without a doubt, the cleanest, like-new Hamer I've ever owned. It sound killer - chords ring out. Price is $2,600 Shipped. 11 Quote
topekatj Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Gorgeous guitar, and I’ve no doubt that the tuners are original but they read Schaller. Quote
scottcald Posted September 18 Posted September 18 GLWTS, this is a good price. If I didn't already have one, I'd be looking at it seriously. These are such cool guitars. Quote
Dr. Bear Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Yours is way nicer than mine… …with its locking tuners for which a previous owner drilled 6 additional holes, metal control knobs (now replaced), a badly re-cut nut long since replaced by my tech, and still more desecrations. And yet, strung with 9.5-44s, it plays like butter. If my mutt is fine then your purebred must be wonderful! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.